Monday 14 December 2015

Game Of Thrones Statistics

Statistics can  be a little confusing ,  so  let  me help by interpreting  these charts and graphs.









Valar Morghulis

Deaths per season. There are  a lot.





and Season 5  approx 1447








The Highest Number Of Illegal Downloads


Happy Name Day  !










And Theon is a popular  new boys name  for babies.

Bastard Names

The names we hear mostly are Snow and Storm ,  but  there are bastards everywhere.





Boobs

According to  this boob graph ,  we are getting less boobs per episode. I  am deeply concerned. We need more boobs !

Season 5 rated 98% on Rotten Tomatoes

The viewer numbers are  increasing each season as shown below.



Game Of  Thrones is enjoyed by both men and women . But slightly more men than women watch.



Game Of Thrones has won  a few awards
And the Best Dwarf award goes to...



I  will be adding more things  that I  find interesting , when  I  find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment